..:: Ingat Allah::..
"May Allah's Love Stay In Our Hearts"
1 Minute for Allah
Say with your heart and tongue:
* LA I LAHA ILLA'LLAH
* ALLAHU AKBAR
* LA ILAH ILLA'LLAH, MUHAMMADUN RASULU'LLAH
* ALLAHUMMA SALLY WA SALLEM WABAREK ALA SAYYEDINA MUHAMMAD
* WA AALIHE WA SAHBIH AJMA'EEN
Contemplate in their meaning sentence by sentence and word by word
Forward this email to Maximum Peoples
Within hours you have caused a multitude of people to remember, praise and glorify The Almighty ALLAH
Within hours you have caused a multitude of people to Salute, pray for and glorify the Prophet (P.B.U.H.)
Within hours at least seven people would have prayed for you with Angels saying AMEEN, INSHA'A'LLAH
NOW.......... Sit back and watch the power of ALLAH work in your life for doing the thing that you know HE loves.
BENIFITS OF AAYATUL QURSI
1) RECITE AAYATUL QURSI AT THE TIME OF LEAVING HOUSE BECAUSE 70000 ANGELS PROTECT PERSON FROM LEFT, RIGHT, FRONT AND BACK AND IF A PERSON DIES BEFORE RETURNING HE WILL GET 70 MARTYRS REWARD.
2) RECITE AAYATUL QURSI 40 TIMES EVERY DAY AT THE TIME OF SUNSET, PERSON WILL GET REWARD OF 40 HAJJ.
3) RECITE AAYATUL QURSI EVERY NIGHT AT BED, THIS CREATES ONE ANGEL WHO WILL GUARD THE PERSON TILL MORNING.
4) RECITE AAYATULQURSI EVERY TIME AFTER DOING ABLUTION (WUZU) THIS WILL RAISE PERSON 40 TIMES IN RANK FROM EACH WORD.
5) RECITE AAYATUL QURSI EVERY TIME AFTER RETURNING HOME BECAUSE IT KEEPS AWAY POVERTY.
PASS THIS INFORMATION TO ALL MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND EARN VIRTUE.
The following message in the next seven days should reach at least FIVE MILLION Muslims all over the world, Insha-Allah. Please forward this message TODAY to your friends and relative and earn abundant Rewards from Allah Subhanawatala.
SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) The one who disdains the prayers will receive Fifteen punishments from Allah.
Six punishments in this lifetime Three while dying Three in the grave & Three on the Day of Judgment.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)
3. Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Dua's of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called "the brave", "the bold" which hits Him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
Note: If you get this copy, please make copies of it and distribute them among all Muslims. You will be earning a Reward as well as helping to show your brother the Right Path. May Allah give guidance to all of us. AAMEEN!!!!!!!
THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:
FAJAR: the glow of their face is taken away.
ZOHAR: the blessing of their income is taken away.
ASAR: the strength of their body is taken away.
MAGHRIB: they are not benefacted by their children.
ISHA: the peace of their sleep is taken away.
THE HOLY QUR'AN:
Say Your Prayers Before Prayers For You Are Said".